Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Do.

I feel a blog change-up coming on. I want to revamp my look on here but I don't know what to do.
 
I think I'm slowly getting my blog groove back. I feel more urges to share things, which I haven't felt in a long, long time. I think because I'm involving myself in more things (reading more, taking online courses, doing more with people, enjoying work, etc) that I think I have more to share.
 
TED talks and coffee
I'm thinking about adding a few pages onto here, maybe a reading list and a recipe book, where I post my favorite recipes from this paleo life style change. I'd love to post some creative pieces but I have none at the moment. I need to do some creative writing.
 
Next week, I have the whole week off due to March Break. I think some creative summoning is in order. I'd love to get up early, go for a nice walk in the sunshine (crisp sunshine) then make some coffee and read or do some writing. I think I'll make sure at least one day I'll do that.
 
Do you have any suggestions for a new blog look?

1 comment:

  1. I feel in a similar situation where I am tired of feeling like I'm not getting paid what I'm worth. Unfortunately it has become a common occurrence these days, the first few years out of college especially. I keep telling myself to continue to work hard because sometimes the people who notice are the ones you won't expect. And that can open doors.

    ReplyDelete