Over the past few weeks I've lost a bit of weight. I've been seriously busy so updated the gym blog has pretty much halted but I'm going to make an effort to keep it up. Overall, I'm frustrated and stuck in the 197-199lbs stage. I'm desperately trying to make it under 190 by the end of April so I guess we'll see! Here some hardcore double work outs with maxed cardio. I'm about to be really tired.
With the changing season comes back my hope; the hope that I'm getting the fuck out of Arkansas in the next 6 months.
Don't get me totally wrong, Arkansas has been fun, but it stopped being new and exciting back in September I think. You run out of new things to try and see and do really fast here. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm ready to move on. At the end of September, Jake will receive his new mostly-permanent position in Unilever and with that comes a new move.
Here are some things I'm looking forward to in the coming months:
|When we got caught in a summer mini-hurricane in DC.|
1. My BFF's Bachelorette Party in Atlantic City: Lizzie and Scott get married this August (finally) and we're having a blow out in Atlantic City. I'm pretty pumped but can't really say much about it in case the bitch reads this blog. I'm just really excited to be somewhere more metropolitan than here for a weekend.
2. My BFF's wedding in Columbus: Talk about a large fucking party. This is going to be off the chain. I'm really excited not only to see two of my favorite people get hitched but also to party like a fucking rock star while dressed like a celebrity. I love being pretty and getting shitty. CBus or Bust.
|Vegas the year I lost a lot of weight. I want this.|
3. Working on my weight: I have 4 weeks left in this weight loss challenge I'm in. I haven't hit it as hard as I thought I would, which reminds me that once you put on the weight, it's really fucking hard to take it off. So far I'm down 17-20 lbs but I'm looking for an extra 20 or so before August. I think I have time but I'm really going to step up my game this month. Any work out tips you guys got, I'll take!
|One of my favorite places in the world: NYC.|
4. Fall: I'm looking forward to fall because that's when we move. This move is exciting because it will be our last for a while. I'm looking forward to settling in somewhere and starting to develop a career for myself. No more new jobs every year! No more moving mid summer! And there are two added bonuses: I get to *fingers crossed* live in the NYC area and I get to live closer to my friends then I have in years!
All in all I think I have a pretty good couple months coming up. I think I just need to keep my eye on the prize and remember a few things:
1. It'll all be over soon.
2. That cupcake will not taste better then size 10 jeans will feel.
3. I get to see my friends very soon and have the time of my life.
Spring, you're a welcomed change.