Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Joy Formidable

Last night, Jake and I saw The Joy Formidable at The Phoenix here in Toronto. The Joy Formidable is a Welsh alternative rock band. And do they put on a show! The three of them put on quite the show.









I am now a huge fan of The Joy Formidable. Lead singer Ritzy is so adorable and petite then she just rips her guitar. There were moments when I thought he bassist Rhydian was going to tear apart the stage (and during the last song, he threw his guitar and crowd surfed then moshed at the front for a few counts of 8!) and drummer Matthew was spectacular to watch.  

This was absolutely worth the $18.50 I paid for the tickets. 







3 comments:

  1. That venue looks awesome, I haven't been out to a show in so long. I need to plan out some summer concert for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this website by my cousin.

    I am not sure whether this post is written by him
    as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful!
    Thanks!

    Also visit my blog ... http://wiki-acces-public.infini.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love me some live music~
    venue looks like a great time too!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete