Monday, April 29, 2013

Ruby Sparks.

I just watched a movie called Ruby Sparks. It was a really beautiful story that struck home. It was about a young writer who imagines this girl, Ruby Sparks. But she is suddenly real, everyone can see her and talk to her but she came strictly from his mind. 

It's an interesting story and I enjoyed watching it play out. It's on Netflix, so go watch it :) 

The reason I bring this to you is because I think I found my new hair style. In August, for my 25th birthday, I want to cut my hair. I haven't had my hair shorter then my shoulders since I think high school? Well there was the one time my bestie and I got drunk and cut my hair off in my dorm room freshman year but I try to block that out.

Anyway, I think I like this style for me:


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous cut and length. You can still tie it back too.

    ReplyDelete