Wow, it's been a grip of time since I've done this!
Lets get it started!
Ladies, who feels me??
1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
I'm probably the biggest baby there it. No joke. Then I get mean, because I don't feel well and it must be everyone else's fault, no?
Honestly? Music, movies or blogs. When I'm feeling low, I usually just want to lay in bed and do nothing. Subsequently, I end up watching TV or movies and most of the time I watch something that subconsciously motivates me!
3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
I do both. I have lazy days and I have days where I savor everything but I think it's ok to do both :)
4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
At first, I would say mermaid like Gentri, but I feel like there has got to be something out there that was totally bad ass...
5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
I think one of my biggest weaknesses would be my lack of self confidence. I think if I had just a little more of it then a lot of things would be different. I don't really know how to work on it. I try and stay positive and happy thinking that'll bring more of it...any suggestions??
6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Usually: Hey, I'm Freya, it's nice to meet you! Then I find something on their immediate person and ask a question about it, like their hair or if they're wearing a piece of jewelry or something. It breaks the ice :)
7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I usually make a list but then forget it. I take my bags when I remember to, which is actually pretty often and most of the time I have a meal in mind...lets face it, I love cooking so going shopping is a lot of fun to me :)