Monday, July 2, 2012

30 Days: Day Fifteen.

DAY FIFTEEN: FIRST TEN SONGS ON MY IPOD.

Well I'm not cool enough to have an iPod but I do have this sweet 
Sansa Media MP3 player...
This post actually motivated me to find my charger and charge
the thing for the first time since I moved to Connecticut....
Lets see what last year me had on here:

1. Shiny Toy Guns: We are Pilots.
2. Benny Benassi: Put Your Hands On Me.
3. Muse: Falling Down.
So far, a good range!
4. Flux Pavilion: The Step.
5. Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Heart.
Yeah, I'm cool.
 6. Skrillex: Slats Slats Slats.
7. Freestylers: Cracks.
8. Lady GaGa: Just Dance.
9. Pendulum: Different.
10. David Guetta: Who's That Chick.

As you can see, I have a...different style of music.
When I work out I need something crazy loud and upbeat!

What's your music style???

No comments:

Post a Comment