Wednesday, August 15, 2012

7 Questions: Numba 9!

Holy smokes it's been MONTHS since my last 7 questions! As you know, I'm linking up with Gentri Lee for these fun questions!! And it's gotta start with a fun photo!


[Since it's the back to school 7 questions, I thought I'd post a picture me from college....here I am eating cake with Robert Downey Jr. No biggie ;) )

1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?
I wish I was. I miss school like crazy. You don't realize how awesome being in school is until you face the real world...and jobs...and bills..*shudder*

2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:
"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms." Even though I had access to the answer, I did not look and I did NOT guess it right haha!

3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw) 
I hung out with the theater crowd mostly. My freshman year I played lacrosse but never really hung out with the crowd. It was the theater wing for me!

4. What was your favorite subject in school?
If we're talking college, I'd say my journalism classes. I loved them. But in high school it was theater or writing. I just love writing!

5. (I've asked this question before, but it was a while ago) If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?
While my instincts say high school, I think I'd want to redo college. I made a few mistakes and would want to fix them. Plus I think I would have chosen to go into writing sooner then I did and not waste my time on theater in college.

6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?
Home packed almost everyday of my life!

7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?
Um...I think their are equally exciting!! I love the first day because of the new clothes, the new supplies, seeing everyone again. But the last day is AMAZING for obvious reasons!



No comments:

Post a Comment