Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 Questions: Number 10!


It's Wednesday and you know what that means! It's time for 7 random questions brought to you by Gentri Lee! Share your answers with me below or visit her page and link up!

I love morning work outs!

1. Bold or Understated?
Bold. I want to stand out, not be forgotten till later!


2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
Oooooo good question!!! My first instinct is a pocket knife. It would allow me to do a little more then the book and the water bottle. If I've learned anything from The Hunger Games and Survivor is that you can drink water with leaves and find dry leaves for fires. But a knife gives you a leg up! 

3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
Uh...25?

4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Several small acts each day...mainly because I do that now! I think that I rather die knowing I was kind all the time then just once.

5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
Warm gun Sorry I've been listening to The Beatles all day! Happiness is...wow...is it sad that I am having a problem answering this???

6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
Yes I can.

7. Do you pop your knuckles?
Yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment