Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feel My Kick!

Guys....I think I found it...I think I found the exercise class that I want to take every day from now until eternity...


KICK BOXING!!!

Great Fitness.


I'm telling you guys, I am so glad I went! A girl I work with asked me last night if I would go and on a whim I decide to go! I'm trying to get super serious about this hot body for Vegas thing. 

{I'm going to Vegas in June for EDC 2013  and I am determined that I will be comfortable in a swim suit top and shorts. It's been a long time since I've felt sexy and confident in little clothing and I don't want to ruin my trip being self conscious.}

So in efforts to achieve this, I'm taking my exercise and food very seriously. I'm using my FAVORITE food tracking tool: My Fitness Pal and making sure I put everything in there, even the pick velvet cupcake I just consumed (I know, I know, I shouldn't have eaten it but Jake bought it for me and it was a really sweet moment and it was....really good...and I believe I shouldn't deprive myself... :) ). It's a really great way to keep yourself on track.

So on that note, I'm going to keep moving since I can already feel my body aching from this morning and I think if I stop I may never get started again!


No comments:

Post a Comment