Friday, May 31, 2013

Closing Time.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end."

On June 20th I'll be moving from the place I've called my home for the past year. Unfortunately, I got way more attached to this place then I did to Connecticut. I found people that made me feel comfortable, welcome and even for a little while, home. 

It's been really hard to think about moving this past week. It has been the last week of classes at Annex Dance Academy (where I work and have spent a majority of my time) and I'm really sad to be leaving these people. All my co-workers and my bosses have been so great and I love them dearly. All the kids will have a special place in my heart, even if they don't remember me in 3 years. They made me feel at home somewhere where I have no family.

So here's a photo-explosion of photos of all the things I'm going to miss.

King Street. My street.

Dufflet desserts. Seriously the best thing ever.
Next to Grandma's :)

Having public transportation...


Walking to work on Saturday mornings and enjoying
the beautiful buildings.

This skyline.

The views.

Toronto is covered in amazing urban art. Unlike
anything I've ever seen.

Snowy winters.

The beer. I actually grew accustom. 

Riding the subway on a hot day with a Booster Juice!

All the good times we had together in Toronto.

This bed.

The food in Toronto is fantastic.

Oh French people.

Seriously the best indoor market ever.
EVER.

My dance girls.

This chatterbox. 

My tiny but cute condo.

This place.

Selfies with some cool gals.

The munchkins at work. 

Trips.

Outings with my favorite coworkers and dancers.

My subway stop.

I will NOT miss the traffic after concerts or sports games.
Or in this pictures case, Justin Bieber.

These girls (along with my coworkers) made this year
a lot more fun that I had planned.



Thank you, Annex Dance and Toronto, for making the past year one of my all time favorite years. It was the closest I've ever felt to home since I left.
I'll miss you but I'll visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment