Tuesday, September 30, 2014

March 30

The last time I wrote anything was March 30th. Since then, a lot has happened and a lot has changed in my life. I took a really long hiatus from blogging and from truly feeling like myself. Recently, I had the opportunity to get outta town, get outta my head and remember who I am. 

I've spent a lot of time over the past few years trying to fit in places where I sometimes really just don't. I've altered myself and modified myself. But recently some things have suddenly clicked and things have fallen back into place. 

With that, I've made the tough decision to leave From Freya, With Love and explore something new. I've spent a good 3 or 4 years developing this site and I'm quite proud of what it once was. I would like to send you over to my new page, something more centered towards expressing my true feelings and thoughts. 

I introduce to you...


No comments:

Post a Comment