Monday, February 27, 2012

Playing Catch Up

It has been waaaaay too long since I updated last.
Life has been ridiculously busy, full of good times, working hard, and visiting new places with old friends.
I think the only appropriate thing to do is tell the story in pictures!


For Valentine's Day, Jake took me to Newport, Rhode Island. We toured the mansions out there. The history was spectacular! Plus, Newport is super cute in itself. This was my favorite.


I want to come home to this gate!

My best friend, Joanna, came for a visit from Oregon! I have never felt so happy since I've been on the East Coast! We explored New York City and then she came and saw my new home in New Haven, Connecticut. It was so nice having her here yet so difficult to let her go home.

Delicious lunch the first day at Planet Hollywood in Times Square!

Chocolate Souffle at Hells Kitchen Lounge. The best I've ever had! 

The new World Trade Centers.

NYC is just so beautiful.

Empire.

Who needs the country when you can have this?!

Jake made steak the night before I went to NYC. It was so amazing!

The Tick Tock Diner.

Meatloaf.


It has been such a great past few weeks. But I'm excited to get back into the swing of normal life.

I'm looking for some new crafts to explore...any ideas??

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. I miss NYC even more now! Isn't it just such an awesome place? And I have to confess, I did a double take on that first photo -- for a moment I thought you maybe got to go to the castle where Downton Abbey was filmed. Newport, RI is equally lovely though, and much closer by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to embrace the fact that I live so close to such a wonderful place! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete