Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Inspiration: Parties!


All the sunshine and warm weather posts lately
has really gotten me in the mood for a party!

There's nothing I like more then to throw a party during
the warm spring and summer months.
It's the best excuse to get friends together, eat lovely food,
drink lovely drinks and be together.

Sadly, I don't think I shall be throwing a bash anytime soon,
given the fact that Jake and I don't know many people!
But a girl sure can dream, no?!
So I did a little research.
And gathered a few pictures.
And dreamed a little more.
A Picnic Party??

Invitations!
A must.


Lovely, come nightfall!

Antipasto Kabobs!

I am so excited for warm weather and making new friends!
I want to throw a garden party so badly!
(Fingers crossed we get a place with a yard in Kansas!)
I also want an excuse to wear this:

It's adorable, huh?

What're your favorite spring and summer party ideas?
Are you as excited about warm weather as I am??










2 comments:

  1. Love these photos. I wish we could have a blogging garden party! :)

    P.S. First tip I have for you is to hook your email up to your blogger account so when you leave a comment, that blog owner can respond easily (Jenni explains how to do that here http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/did-you-know-giveaway-winner.html)
    And as for sponsoring, it's a great way to connect to the blog you sponsor, as well as get some great traffic from his or her site all month long. Gaining new readers is really fun and inspiring to me, so I sponsor my favorite blogs whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that "And gathered a few pictures and dreamed a little more"
    And I like that table setting in the first picture

    ReplyDelete