Wednesday, April 4, 2012

7 Questions #1

A fellow blogger, sweet Gentri Lee answers 7 questions every week
so her readers can get to know her better.

Because I love getting to know other people and because I've gotten requests to share more about myself, I thought that I would start participating!

Lets start with a lovely sunny photo!

View from the garage. 


1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
I have been battling between teleporting and flying. While I would love to be able to skip traffic and commute time and just BE somewhere, I think flying would be amazing! Think of all the things you would see!

2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
Right off the top of my head I would say I would want the record for eating the most cupcakes. You see, I'm a cupcake FANATIC, which is also something not a lot of people know about me. There's just something about those cute little cakes that gets my mouth watering! But then I thought about it...and I wouldn't want to be known for eating a lot of cupcakes...I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of...

3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmm...I honestly don't think I've eating very many weird things...however there is this sushi place I frequent where they have a roll that says it's 1,000 year old egg...and I'm tempted to try it...

4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
I'm really interested in Geocaching so I think that I'd hide something that way...I'm just not sure exactly where

5. What is one of your Spring and/ or Easter traditions?
There is one thing that I really enjoy doing in the Spring time...I love packing all my winter wear away and pulling out my tanks, dresses and sandals. It's kind of like getting a new wardrobe! One that you collected a year ago!

6. Would you rather have to make all of your own clothes (including patterns), cook dinner from scratch every night, or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
Well I already walk almost everywhere I go, so CHECK! And I love, LOVE cooking from scratch and try to do it a lot (I think it's better for you!), so CHECK! It's funny you should ask because my new goal for this year is to purchase a sewing machine and start making my own clothes! How freeing would that be??

7. What is your most embarrassing moment? I know, big one.
I don't know if I can come up with one really embarrassing moment in my life. My life is made up of lots of moments: embarrassing, scary, happy, surprising, unexpected. I have embarrassing moment almost daily! One recently was in a class I was teaching (I teach 7th graders how to have healthy relationships...yeah...it's hard) and I said "bad ass" in front of the class. Everyone froze then started giggling. I had swore in class and they thought it was completely hysterical. I was slightly embarrassed. 

Alright folks, I hope you learned a but more about me!! If you want to participate, visit Gentri Lee and link up! It's fun and get your mind going :)

Anyone have answers to these questions for themselves??

4 comments:

  1. Honestly you are the first person I have ever found on here that even knows what Geocaching is!! My boyfriend and I love to Geocache. Once we found an London Opera ticket in a fake shark's mouth in Maryland, another we found a subway card from Japan in lower NY state. =) Awesomeness!

    I would love to have that record too...Eating the most cupcakes...yum!!

    Lemanie's Randomness Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look into this Geocache thing and I double like your number 6! Having a sewing machine can turn boring or oversized garments into fab pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. flying would be my super-power for sure.
    you're a star for #6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay cupcakes! :)
    And yay for Geocaching - my high school science teacher was obsessed, but I actually really enjoyed when he would make us go out and do it!

    ReplyDelete