Oh gracious, this week has certainly gotten away from me!
I've been having a serious life assessment week.
I've had to plan out the next few weeks literally to the hour.
We have 8 short weeks left here in New Haven until we move to
I could handle looking at this every day :)
So I haven't had a whole lot of time to catch up on blogging.
I have so many things to get out, however! So here's a short list of what's going on with me! Then a few treats :)
1. I only have 117 hours left with Americorps. I'll miss my students!
2. The weather is getting so nice! I bought some new sandals today at
3. I've given in...I'm addicted to Lana Del Rey. She reminds me of Liv Tyler and sounds like she's from the 1960's (which I think is her whole thang)
4. I'm excited for Kansas because I'm excited about warmth.
5. I've been exploring my love for the clutch purse.
Mainly because I'm trying to revamp my closet and I keep picking up one or two pieces of clothing/accessories here and there to expand.
I really like this blue one.
6. I have a new item to add to my Bucket List. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Got any plans for this weekend?
I plan on basking in the sun, crafting and maybe looking for apartments?!
Happy Friday all!