Sunday, April 15, 2012

Oh Lazy Day!

I love Sunday's that are lazy, sunny and full of eating and sleeping.
It was so nice outside today.
I'm so excited for Spring!!


Rereading an old favorite on the grass in the sun. Bliss!



Walked to JP Dempsey's for lunch. Sat outside. Bloody Mary made with jalapeno infused Stoli. I love it!



French bread topped with diced tomatoes and panchetta. Baked with mozzarella, fresh basil and Parmesan cheese. Plum tomato sauce. So. Darn. Good. 

Jake asked me on Friday what is the one thing you could spend hours talking about and can you guess what it was??

Yes.

Food.

I love food like nobodies business. I love eating it. I love making it. I love watching other people make it.
It's a horrible habit that I wish I could kick!

Why couldn't I be born with the gene to diet??
(haha just kidding :) )

How was your weekend???



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of day! And I am with you.... food is my greatest love! Next to my husband, of course :) But seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good and lazy sundays are the BEST! We had a great weekend too just enjoying the beautiful spring weather :)

    ReplyDelete