Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring has Sprung

Well it's officially Spring time. And besides the snow blizzard yesterday morning, it's actually starting to look like Spring around here. Sure, there's snow and ice everywhere still but if you look up into the sky, you see blue and sunshine.

This weekend is my studio's first competition. I'm excited to attend my first competition and support the girls (and boy). They've been working so hard. It's going to be a whole other universe then I'm use to. I'm excited to feel like I belong somewhere.

It's also around the time where I start looking for a new job again. I've pulled out the ol' resume (which isn't so ol' as I've updated it more times this year then I know what to do with) and dusted it off. I've made a list of all the job websites and companies I'm interested in in Arkansas and am hoping for the best. Send me your good thoughts?

I'm having good feelings about this move. I'm really excited to experience a part of the country that I've never been to before. I'm looking forward to warmer weather and exploring a culture I know nothing about. I think a good feeling about finding a job there and if that doesn't pan out, I have back up plans. 

But moving isn't the only thing I'm looking forward to in the next 6 months! My best friend is coming to visit in May (AHHHH!) and it's also my boyfriend's birthday in May (as well as my momma!). In June, Jake and I along with some close friends, are heading to Las Vegas to check out Electronic Daisy Carnival for the first time! I'm so excited, SO EXCITED. Then we move in July! Holy cow.


What are you looking forward to in the next 6 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment