Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!!

I'm back from my hiatus! I'm not sure if I've sorted out everything I set out to, I didn't even write any posts as I had planned to. But I'm back, none the less.

I just couldn't stay away!

But in all seriousness, it was really nice to be able to turn my brain down. I just need to find a good balance between hectic work, blogging and real life. In reality, it'd be to free up some friggin TIME. But I can't do that for another 24 days (When my internship is over)!

I've been working on developing some cool things for here and replenishing existing creative pools. It'll probably be a little while before I get back in full swing, but I don't care. As long as you don't. ;)

I hope you all had a great Halloween! I did, but I'm ready for November and the holiday season! 

2 comments: