Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chicken Tikka Masala

I was looking for something a bit different to
make for dinner tonight.
I was also looking for something that Jake would enjoy,
(he really enjoys ethnic foods and spicy things).
So I decided to try my hand at Indian!


I've been addicted to reading Eating Well lately, finding new
recipes and ideas for posts. 
I came across this recipe and wanted to give it a shot!
I would say it turned out really well!

Topped with a dollop of plain yogurt...YUMMO!



I tried so hard to finish the plate!

Is there a recipe that is outside your comfort zone
that you've always wanted to try???


4 comments:

  1. WOW yummy! Looks like you've got a hang of the whole cooking thing. I'm still not so sure I do lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could spend the rest of my life cooking, baking and eating...I would be the happiest person ever haha

      Delete
  2. How cool - I'm always looking for new Indian recipes. That one looks simple enough for even me

    ReplyDelete