I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
So far, it's been easy for me.
We're making posters in my classes so it doesn't require
a lot of brain power...thank GOD...
So in that case, I'll share a photo that makes me smile today:
You know that ish looks delicious!
1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I love Saturdays. I know...it's cliche...but I love that first day I can sleep in without an alarm, I have nothing really to do and I can wake up and sit around in my PJ's...I would have said Sunday but Sunday is one day closer to Monday and...well...
2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
I always talked about changing my name when I was a kid. I hated how different it was but now I'm growing to love it! But I don't know what I would want to change my name to...Maybe something that means strong-willed... because I am :)
3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
I really don't! I'm not big unto make up, creams, liquids etc but I'm looking for some! Any suggestions??
4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
I'm going to let you in on a
little secret...I'm a shoe FIEND...but have such a hard time buying said shoes. I'll look through magazines just to look at shoes and I'll browse stores and online but have such a hard time giving up money for them...weird, I know, right? But I love heels...especially wedges :)
5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
Honestly, I have no idea! I'd probably be too nervous to say anything but would stare the crap outta them!
6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
Oh man...clothing. Hands down. I've always loved fashion and clothes but can never afford the things I really like! (Stupid minwage!)
7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
For me it was def Arthur. I loved that show!