Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday.

I feel like time has passed so quickly since I posted last.
This week has been a bit...hectic.
I've been doing last minute birthday planning for
my wonderful boyfriend, Jacob, who turns 23 this weekend!
So excited :)
I'd tell you what I got him BUT he's sitting next to me...
...and possibly reading this as we speak...
...so...
...shhh...
:)

Anyway!
I was catching up on my Bloglovin feed and saw this cute post by
Callie over at You Don't Even Know... and I think I want to jump on the wagon this week!
It's called Last Thing Thursday!
And away we go!

The Last Thing I...

Ate: I just made some pot stickers and rice then smothered it all in teriyaki sauce...late night dinner but I couldn't help it...I was hungry...

Source.

Bought: Jake and I just got back from Target where I was getting a few things before out road trip to Columbus, Ohio tomorrow for his birthday weekend! I got a new hair dryer, some make up, toothbrush heads and a new dress. I think it was a successful trip!

Source.


Got excited about: This coming weekend! And the fact that I'm almost done with my Americorps hours...and moving to Toronto :) I'm excited about a lot lately!

Got nervous about: Moving to Toronto. I'm scared about finding a paying job...I'm really good at finding unpaid positions!! Like, really good...

That is what's new with me!!
I'll be away for a few days but expect some awesome posts when I get back!
Including the first of my new series Dinner With Alice.
Happy Weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Hey dinner looks so good and good luck with the toronto move. Have a fun weekend and bday celebration with Jacod :)

    http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on in your life right now :) best of luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, sounds so exciting! Hope the move goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to here about your weekend. My man's b-day is today! Gotta love those May babies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could do with some of that home-cooked goodness...

    I'm excited for this weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. trendy cycle shops london
    Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
    bicycle shops near london olympic village
    bicycle shops near london olympic village

    ReplyDelete