Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF!

Okay, who out there remembers TGIF?!
Oh man!
Boy Meets World was so good!
TGIF was always awesome then it was followed by Saturday morning cartoons! I'm sorry but cartoons these days just aren't as good!

The point is, TGIF was how I got through the week back in my younger days.
These days, besides Happy Hour, Friday doesn't really have anything special.
So today, I'm making it special by listening to all my favorite and guilty pleasure songs!
I thought I'd put together a little video list for you guys!
Enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently listening to your play list while cleaning up my place. I completely forgot about Mambo No.5 :)

    ReplyDelete