Friday, May 18, 2012

Normal Girls with Tons of CURLS!

This post is dedicated to all those girls who spent their lives trying to tie their hair down because straight, sleek and smooth styles were in,
and curly, fluffy, big, voluminous was not.
We stuck it out, ladies, and now it's OUR turn!

1.

2.

3.

The new trends have put volume ahead of everything!
There are tons of creams, gels, sprays and treatments that help your hair get a few inches higher in the air and I am so happy that I already have those inches!
I have actually found that when I straighten my hair these days, I end up spraying and teasing and back combing is to make it as wonderfully big as it is when it's natural and curly!

These are some good tips about caring for and getting big hair.
I just found this website that's dedicated to curly hair! Love it!

John Frieda makes this spray which I friggin LOVE for my hair!



What are your thoughts about the hair trends now?
Do you have any good tips or products that you like to use??




    

3 comments:

  1. I'm always so jealous of the girls with cute curly hair! It really is the new thing and now those girls can embrace their lovely hair. yay! :)

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, and hallelujah! Embracing the hair the good Lord gave me! It took me about 26 years to give up the fight. I'm glad it's finally come "in fashion".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of curls! It's always been my favorite and I'm so glad it's 'in' right now. Great post!

    ReplyDelete