It's the time of year when everything starts changing.
So to keep my mind off of it, I'll answer another 7 random questions
about myself brought to you from Gentri Lee!
|Me, my sister and my mom. I miss them everyday.|
1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I would love to start a bakery or a small cafe. I love baking but I have nobody to bake for!
2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Honestly, I embrace it. On one hand, I think it's ok to be grumpy and have a bad day but on the other, I wish I had the power to fight it. I admire people who can just brush it off.
3. What's the very first memory you have?
I don't know if that's a fare question haha I'm going to change this to what's the first memort that jumps to my mind RIGHT NOW would be having camp outs on the trampoline with my sister when we were little. it was so much fun :)
4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
Jeeze, I start this post saying I'm trying not to think of change...
I think I'd try to fight it...I like to think I'd try haha
5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
I think I like lunch the best. It's when you can basically eat anything you want. Something small? Sure! Something big? Sure! Nothing? Well that's not GOOD for you but...ok!
6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
Hands on for sure.
7. What is your favorite joke?
That's about as mean as asking me to tell you a joke on the spot...
What are your answers??
PS I'm a Gleek, lets be real right now. I just watched the past episode and bawled. Any thoughts about the latest season??