Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What I'm Reading: Blogs and Books.

Rain, rain, go away, come back...umm...never??
Who's with me?!

I don't know about where you guys live, 
but it's been raining and muggy here in Connecticut
for DAYS and I'm so over it!
It's the end of MAY people!!
In that case, it's perfect weather for me to sit,
drink tea,
and read blogs and books.

Here are a few blogs that I've been reading lately:

Natasha Fatah is a blogger based out of Toronto (where I'm moving in a few weeks) and she is so much fun to read!! She takes a fashion image and reinterprets it with her own style. It gives me the inspiration I need to try new things in my wardrobe! 


Joanna over at A Cup Of Jo is such a delight to read! Her posts are so different ever day and I love when she shares what she's looking at for the week. And while I'm not a mother or an expecting mother or even close to being a mother, I enjoy reading her Motherhood Monday posts. Go check her out!


Megan is so adorable over at Classy Confessions! The voice in her writing gives off such positive waves that it's always fun reading about her style choices and gathering ideas from the outfits she puts together.


Some books that I'm reading attempting to read: 
(Attempting because there are just so many good blogs right now!)


While I have always loved everything Chuck, I've never been able to really get into this book. But lately, I've finally made it past the point where I've stopped reading so many times before and it's getting really good! The basic premise is this guy who hijacks a plane as a way of suicide and in the process of, tells his life story. It's really interesting and it's getting goooooood.


I'm obsessed with Wicked so I bought a bunch of Maguire's books. I haven't actually started this one yet but after seeing a fellow blogger has started reading Wicked I felt the urge to pull this bad boy off the shelf and put it on my bedside table! Has anyone read it yet?

Lastly is a book I'm interested in reading...


Now who's read this??
Who's heard of it??
If you haven't, watch this:


If you've read it, what's your opinion??
Or even if you haven't  read it, what' your opinion??



 

4 comments:

  1. I just heard about fifty shades of grey this weekend. May read that one.

    http://thelilacdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! Thanks so much for sharing and for posting about me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Freya, thanks so much for the blog love, I really appreciate it! <3

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I might try Survivor, thank you for the recommendation! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :) all you need to do is verify it at my blog! x

    ReplyDelete