Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Letters.

Life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately.
Picking up more shifts at work.
Struggling to figure out the big move.
Trying to keep my mind focused.
Trying to ignore what I really want 
versus what I need to get accomplished.



Dear me,
I hope you figure out how to balance the things in your life.

Dear Jacob,
You're the best for sticking with me through all of this.

Dear Toronto,
I'm excited for you...but I'm also really scared...

Dear New Haven,
I'm just starting to get attached, so it must be time to leave.

Dear Oregon,
Man, I miss you.

Dear fellow bloggers,
Thanks for being there with your positive words and inspiration for the future :)

Jake's family comes this weekend and beside being BEYOND excited to see some loved ones, I'll be postponing Dinner With Alice to probably next week.
It's in the works though!

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Change is sooo scary! And sometimes keeping busy is just the best way to deal with it, ha ha! But honestly? You are amazing and I know that you are going to make it through this craziness! So excited for your new chapter in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Freya, I wish you the best of luck:)You can handle all of this, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Freya, what an inspirational note to yourself. Good luck with the move and getting to the things you need to do :) I need some motivation myself right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be even closer to OR in Toronto! You'll make it :) It will be a new experience not having any friends there. Be prepared for being dependent on Jacob. You'll need each other.

    ReplyDelete