Friday, May 25, 2012

The Last Thing!

Again, I'm loving the idea for this post and found
it over at You Don't Even Know!
Check her out, she's adorable!!


THE LAST THING I...

Ate: a "Sweet and Salty" granola bar at work...staring at people eating fries and burgers and pizza is all too much sometimes...I gotta eat too!

Photograhped: I honestly don't know! Lets take a look at my phone...

My wreath!
Stressed About: I've been stressing about our move to Toronto...It's getting complicated! I'm worried about finding/getting my passport and finding a job and whether they're going to let me in or not...UG!

Thought Was Adorable: I saw this on Facebook...


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the move! where abouts in toronto are you going to live?
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving to Toronto???!?! What for? Did you post on it?

    ReplyDelete