Wednesday, May 23, 2012

7 Questions: #6

And it's Wednesday woo woo wooo!
It's been a long week and there's a long week ahead of me
(Working Sunday to Sunday)
What do you guys have planned for the rest of the week??

My breakfast.

1. What's your favorite style for home decor? (eclectic, modern, shabby chic, etc.)
I just had a convo with my bestie about this last night! I love the shabby chic look I guess...I love old things and vintage things then repainting and adding and fixing...but I also love the modern look! I think I need to just find a balance :)

2. What is the best trip you have EVER been on?
2nd place goes to the spring break I spent in Vancouver, BC. That was great! 1st would be when I went to Tennessee with my boyfriend and his frat and all their girlfriends. It was warm and there were friends and BBQing and (if I'm being honest) drinking and just awesome memories.

3. If you could have an exotic pet, what would it be and why?
I want a baby elephant!

4. Do you snore? (you can be honest, we're all friends here.)
I think I do sometimes....And more often then not, I wake myself up with a snort...don't play, you know you do too!

5. Your car breaks down on the side of the road, what do you do?
Def call dad first, although that wouldn't do much good now that I live 3,000 miles away...I think I'd call Jacob's work phone then AAA...Then maybe get a drink ahah

6. What's one item that has been on your wishlist lately?
Honestly?? A tanning membership. I think skin cancer and such but I'm from Oregon, where they grow 'em nice and white. And I have British skin, which is also nice and pale. There's just something about a slight glow on your skin that I think makes me look healthier, feel better and gives me just a boost of confidence :)

7. It's almost Summer (or winter if you live in the Southern Hemisphere), what are you looking forward to most? 
I think I'm looking forward to summer dresses and Popsicles...and possibly a trip home?!?! And I mean possible...

4 comments:

  1. We have the same home decor style. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think baby elephants are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, let's follow each other?
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One item on my wish list lately has been a vacation:) You sound like you could use one too!

    ReplyDelete