Thursday, August 16, 2012

If You Knew Me...

I've been thinking a lot lately about what makes me...well...ME! Like what kind of person I am, what traits do I have that make me more like myself then anyone else? Then I started thinking about all the "If You Knew Me" posts I read a few weeks back from other bloggers and I've decided to use it as a way to find who I really am. So here goes!

Freshman year of college 2006.


IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME...

*you would know that I can almost never watch a movie in bed without falling asleep. Whether it's a really great movie or not, if I am horizontal, I will fall asleep. Whether it's morning, noon or night. I can't help it! I just love to sleep!

*you would know that I am morbidly obsessed with violence. Not in the participating aspects but if there's a murder in the news or a tale of a missing girl or (like recently) the James Holmes fiasco, I will research it. I will read everything there is to read about that event and I will be obsessed with it until a new one comes along. I have no idea why.

*you would know that I am so, so very against cheating, in every aspect. I just hate cheaters. I hate people who think they're allowed to cheat at anything really! Whether it on their girlfriend/boyfriend or on a test, it's just no good. I can't get over it.

*you would know I am really horrible at good byes. Which really just sucks for me because there are a lot of good byes in my life. Since I move every year, almost any time I see family or true friends, I have to say good bye again and I am so crappy at it. I'd rather like high five you and say "see ya later!" then cry all the way back to where ever I'm living then give you big hugs. I didn't cry when I moved away from all my family until three days later. I know, it's a problem.

*you would know that I have a tendency to not...call people...back...I have this weird phone phobia. I don't like talking on the phone! E-mails and texts are no probs but once I have to actually talk to you...I'd rather it be in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment