Wednesday, June 20, 2012

7 Questions: #8

Wow, it's been a grip of time since I've done this!
Lets get it started!


Ladies, who feels me??

1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)

I'm probably the biggest baby there it. No joke. Then I get mean, because I don't feel well and it must be everyone else's fault, no?

2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
Honestly? Music, movies or blogs. When I'm feeling low, I usually just want to lay in bed and do nothing. Subsequently, I end up watching TV or movies and most of the time I watch something that subconsciously motivates me!

3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
I do both. I have lazy days and I have days where I savor everything but I think it's ok to do both :)

4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
At first, I would say mermaid like Gentri, but I feel like there has got to be something out there that was totally bad ass...

5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
I think one of my biggest weaknesses would be my lack of self confidence. I think if I had just a little more of it then a lot of things would be different. I don't really know how to work on it. I try and stay positive and happy thinking that'll bring more of it...any suggestions??

6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
Usually: Hey, I'm Freya, it's nice to meet you! Then I find something on their immediate person and ask a question about it, like their hair or if they're wearing a piece of jewelry or something. It breaks the ice :)

7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I usually make a list but then forget it. I take my bags when I remember to, which is actually pretty often and most of the time I have a meal in mind...lets face it, I love cooking so going shopping is a lot of fun to me :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love grocery shopping. I just wish I was better at it. haha! Mermaids are the best! So you can just go with that answer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, to whit #4 above. No Mythological creature?? With a name such as yours??? Consider............http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freya
    and if she's not bad-ass enough for you then there's little hope!!..........:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely feeling that someecard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this! I'm going to do this too tomorrow, how fun!
    xoxo,

    amy
    www.amyisthinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This questionnaire reminds me of my days on myspace! In a good way! haha. I loved filling out this kind of thing and haven't done so since then!

    Thank you for your great comments on my blog! I am living in the Northeast area of Portland off of Broadway. I have spent the past four years living in Northwest though, around 21st. I really want to move to Southeast next! :)

    Hope you're having a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these unusual questions (:

    xAnna
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/

    ps. don't forget to enter my giveaway!
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have always and will always act like a baby when im sick.
    its been 10 years since ive lived with my mom but i still only want her hugs and ice water :(
    luckily i have a man who likes to take care of me so thats good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally find something on some new's immediate person, too! ha it's a great strategy! fun linking up with you! excited to follow along! xo

    ReplyDelete