Friday, June 29, 2012

Stepping Out.

Happy Friday, all!

I hope you got some great Summer Salad ideas from earlier
for this weekend!
I'm just here to say that I'll be stepping out for the weekend.
Jacob and I are heading to DC to visit some friends
so I won't be posting for a few days!!

But when I get back,
you'll have stories from mini-golfing and 
a rave!!!

Rave.

[Note: This is a good time to tell you that I love raves or EDM (electronic dance music.) I love lights, loud music, crazy dancing, people wearing strange clothing and heart stopping, body moving, out of this world bass. It's a way I like to let go, to dance till your all sweaty and hot. I think it's fun. No, I don't do weird drugs or get black out drunk, it's just a way of expressing myself. Please, don't judge.]

What do you have planned this weekend?

Have a great one!!




3 comments:

  1. Aaaah.... how FUN! Can't wait to read all about your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sounds like some serious fun. And I definitely mis-read and thought you were going to a mini-golf themed rave for a second. I pictured lots of golf shirts with popped collars and putters covered in glow sticks, and now I kind of wish that was a thing ;)

    ReplyDelete