Monday, July 16, 2012

30 Days: Day 24

DAY TWENTY FOUR:  PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT.

This is pretty freaking easy to answer right now. Since I've been in Toronto all of 20 hours, I have a lot on my list of places to visit!

Price Edward Island.

I have always wanted to visit Price Edward Island. Ever since I was a little girl, reading Anne of Green Gables in my tree fort and dreaming of a life of adventure, Pioneer skirts (which was my childhood term for a long skirt to play in), cabins and the 'olden days,' I have wanted to visit this place. Now that I'm in the country, I feel it's appropriate!

Ibiza, Spain.
Ibiza. I mean, common. What else do I need to say?! I've always wanted to go to Spain and I've heard really awesome things about Ibiza. The beaches, the food, the culture, the music. It all sounds amazing!

Easter Island.

Easter Island always has had an appeal to me for years. I think it's just so interesting!! The history!!

Those are just a few places. Of course I have more on my Wish List but I don't want to keep you all day!!

Any suggestions for cool places to visit???



No comments:

Post a Comment